DRC Data Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Data Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Data Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 30, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 14, 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 14, 2022|
DRC Data Assistant Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Kakuma, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 02 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Duty Station: Kakuma.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Information management Sciences and a background in Protection/GBV M & E.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within the field of data and monitoring and evaluation;
- Working in the field of Livelihoods/Self- reliance, Protection, SGBV, Social Work, Child Protection preferred
- Experience in working with protection information management systems such as GBVIMS, CPIMS
- Experience in participatory assessments and community-based monitoring approaches;
- Clear understanding of Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS);
- Experience with capacity building of staff, and in convening and facilitating trainings and workshops
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel Power Point, and other Statistical software
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills (English)
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Previous work experience in hardship areas or emergency setting.
R1. Designing, planning & implementation of strategies for data collection & storage, analysis & sharing:
- Responsible for all projects database. She/he will work closely with the MEAL officer to support in designing databases on project activities/beneficiaries and assist in updating regularly the database according to the project requirements.
- In collaboration with the MEAL Officer make recommendations about the methods the projects should use to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Manage the Gender Based Violence Information Management System (GBVIMS) by ensuring accurate data entry into the incident recorder, clean up, storage and system maintenance including troubleshooting.
- Ensure accurate data entry of new information into the beneficiary database and regularly update, maintain existing database system records
- Strengthen and maintain networks with other Protection partners in Kakuma by attending GBV and GBVIMS working group meetings to help analyze GBV trends, findings and best practices.
- Ensure timely sharing of GBVIMS line data on a monthly basis to the, MEAL Officer, Protection TL and UNHCR focal point for consolidation.
- Ensure all SGBV data (GBV survivors’ data, NFI distribution data, persons reached in various activities) is AGD (Age, Gender and Diversity) disaggregated, entered into the GBVIMS/beneficiary data base and safely stored;
- Assist the SGBV Response and Prevention teams in creating awareness on SGBV in Kakuma by participating and documenting campaigns, referrals and focus group discussions
- Support in conducting assessments and community visits as needed, facilitate focus groups and other qualitative data collection exercises.
- Conduct all field data collection through mobile data collection for quantitative data and paper forms for qualitative data. – ensure tablets and phones to be used for assessments are charged before commencement of assessment exercises.
- Assist the MEAL officer in conducting data analysis and providing inputs, information and statistics for monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports for all projects to the supervisor;
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=163982 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 14, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|