DRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Chief of Party position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Position||Chief of Party|
DRC Chief of Party Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 11 months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Masters degree in a related field, such as international relations, migration, human rights, law, or social sciences;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in international humanitarian and/or development aid, preferably with displaced populations, ideally with experience in a similar role (Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, Team Lead, Deputy Team Lead);
- Proven background in commercial contracts and contract management, experience with FCDO commercial contracts an advantage,
- Demonstrated experience in managing large multi-location programs in complex operating environments, preferably with experience managing multi-organization teams;
- Technical expertise and experience in migration, protection and/or livelihoods programming;
- Robust analytical and strategic planning skills;
- Strong experience in management of finance and budget monitoring, financial forecasting, and risk management;
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding program targets, whilst maintaining technical quality;
- Highly diplomatic with excellent political awareness and understanding;
- High-level communications and interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with host governments, donors, partners, local organizations, and other stakeholders; and
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the leadership, oversight and management of the delivery of expected results throughout the life of the programme, consistent with the contract objectives.
- Serve as the principal point of contact with FCDO, overseeing all formal and informal communications and providing timely updates on delivery, including risks and challenges.
- Responsible for the ongoing active risk management of the programme, ensuring there is a programme culture of risk management at all levels, that FCDO and DRC are kept informed and engaged on EMP’s risks and management strategy, and that there is embedded and iterative business continuity planning.
- Lead on project delivery, including strategic direction and performance management, component design and delivery, team management, and research and learning.
- Provide and maintain a single programmatic and technical approach, ensuring a strong shared vision of the programme within EMP, robust coordination mechanisms with DRC and subcontractors, and that the programme team teams have the needed programmatic and technical resources to plan, deliver and oversee quality programming and activities.
- Assume full responsibility over the programme team, with direct line management of the Deputy Chief of Party and three (3) component leads. Manage all team members and support respectful and positive working relationships which allow for the effective implementation of all activities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164091….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|