DRC Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the DRC is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with DRC.
DRC Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 30 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 12 April 2022.
|DRC EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||30 March 2022|
|Closing Date||12 April 2022|
|Position||Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator|
DRC Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years
- Language: Excellent verbal and written English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 7 years proven progressive experience in finance related positions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working for INGOs
- Proven experience in working with financial management of projects funded by humanitarian donors
- Solid knowledge and understanding of financial compliance and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in the use of computers (MS Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Development of a country master budget for SMT informed decision making which is to be updated quarterly, based on DRC Policy Briefs in line with DRC Dynamics implementation.
- Serve as the country focal point for DRC Dynamics Budget Management and Master Budgeting, including providing support and troubleshooting on any issues raised and providing training to other staff on DRC Dynamics Budgeting and Master Budget management.
- Provide cost allocation based on gaps and ensure all actual gaps for each area are considered and taken into account when budgeting for each proposal.
- Timely budget preparation and ensure a timely and well coordinated budget preparation with all the program sectors and field offices.
- Manage the ETH / DJI internal budgeting tool with fixed lines to ensure all relevant costs are accounted for therefore minimizing risk for missed costs.
- Ensure flagged amendments are concluded (including NCEs)
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of budgets for new project proposals
- Ensure that new budgets follow internal DRC guidelines, external donor guidelines and respect the 70-30 rule.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and Head of Support Services to ensure inclusion of relevant support costs in new budgets and cost recovery of funding gaps as reported in the country master budget
- Suggest corrective action to be taken by SMT to fill the gaps.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=163988….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 12 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.drc.ngo|