District Planner Job 2023 at Kagadi by Kagadi District Career. Kagadi District, is the commercial and administrative headquarters in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified District Planner to join their team.
District Planner Job 2023 at Kagadi by Kagadi District
Kagadi is a town in the Western Region of Uganda. It is the commercial and administrative headquarters of Kagadi District. Kagadi District is one of the 134 Districts of Uganda located in the Mid-Western part of the country. The District is bordered by Lake Albert to the West, Kikube District to the North, Kibaale District to the East, Kyegegwa, Kyenjojo, Kabarole and Ntoroko Districts in the south. It is approximately 252Kms from Kampala, the Capital City of Uganda. The district location puts it in a region that is currently served with key development infrastructure like tarmac roads and oil exploration.
Vacancy Post Name:
- District Planner
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Kagadi District Local Government
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Kagadi, Uganda
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Senior Planner
- An Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Statistics, Quantitative Economics, and Population studies from a recognized Institution
- A Postgraduate qualification in Management or Public Administration monitoring and evaluation project planning development planning or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution is an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum of 9 years working experience in planning, 3 of which should have been Served as a Principal planner in Government or equivalent level of experience in a reputable organization.
- Developing District investment priorities;
- Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating performance of District Development Plans programs and projects;
- Maintaining District Management Information System;
- Developing and maintaining an up-to-date district data bank;
- Formulating, developing and coordinating District development strategies, plans and budgets;
- Preparing and disseminating performance standards and indicators for the district to users;
- Providing Technical support to Departments in preparation and production of District Development Plans;
- Planning, organizing and coordinating;
- Policy Management;
- Project management;
- Concern for quality and standards;
- Results orientation;
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist at Kagadi District local Govemment. Applications in triplicate on PSC Fom 3 2005) revised with the three most recent colored passport photographs should be submitted to: The Secretary, District Service Commission, Po Bor39 Kagadi, not later than Monday 20 March, 2023 before 5:00pm. Application forms are obtainable from all District service commission offices or Public Service Commission Office, Kampala. Certified copies of all academic documents, academic IDs, national 1D and curriculum vitae must be attached. Serving officers who wish to apply should route their applications through their Responsible officers who should be informed of the deadline. Any form of conversing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kaçadi District local government is an equal opportunities employer
- Registration certificates, professional certificates and valid practicing licenses (where applicable) should also be attached. PWD are encouraged to apply.
- Day time telephone contact email should be clearly indicated.
- Details of job description and personal specifications can be accessed at the Notice Board of Kagadi Distict Headquarters or at the secretariat of any district Service Commission or Public Service website www.psc.go.ug.
- Those who had previously applied for District Health Officer and District Commercial Officer are free to apply again.