Development Worker as Advisor Job 2023 at Dedza by GIZ Career. GIZ, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Development Worker as Advisor to join their team.
Development Worker as Advisor Job 2023 at Dedza by GIZ
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, often simply shortened to GIZ, is the main German development agency. It is headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn and provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work. The organization’s self-declared goal is to deliver effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Development Worker as Advisor
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Last Date to Apply
- 05th March 2023
- Dedza, Malawi
- Rural Development
- Completed university studies in Food and Nutrition Security, Rural Development, Geography, Public Health, Governance, Peace and Conflict Studies, Political Science, Social Science or a similar field.
- Several years of professional experience in international cooperation, ideally in Africa
- Experience in shaping complex cooperative relationships with multiple actors are an asset.
- Supporting the District Government and implementing actors on monitoring and evaluation.
- Supporting on the organisational development of the nutrition and monitoring committees.
- Advising the district government on the development and implementation of nutrition-sensitive development plans at village and district level.
- Close cooperation with the technical staff based in Salima District and the technical team based in Lilongwe for close steering of project activities and for knowledge management.
- Conceptual input into the topic of nutrition governance, concerning aspects of the decentralised level.
- Supporting the Principal Nutrition, HIV and AIDS Officer, the Director of Planning and Development and responsible experts in the District on the planning, implementation, coordination and monitoring of nutrition interventions.
- Supporting the implementing partners of food and nutrition security programmes within the framework of the German Development Cooperation.
Advertisement Details and Apply Now