Data Architect Job 2023 at Kampala by DFCU Bank Career. DFCU Bank, is a commercial bank in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Data Architect to join their team.
Data Architect Job 2023 at Kampala by DFCU Bank
A subsidiary of DFCU Limited, DFCU Bank is a leading banking and financial services company domiciled in Uganda. It came into existence in May 2000 following DFCU’s acquisition of Gold Trust Bank to extending universal banking services alongside the pre-existing equity finance; long term development finance; leasing and working capital finance.
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the role of Team Lead- Processing in the Operations (COO) Domain to support our expansion strategy.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Data Architect
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One) Position
- DFCU Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Lead Systems Architect
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics or another related field.
- A Master’s degree in Data Science, computer science, software engineering or Information technology will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software developer, data architect, data scientist or engineer.
- Advanced experience developing data-driven applications utilizing database engines (both relational and non-relational) as part of the overall application architecture.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports to various stakeholders for data security, system optimization and data accuracy.
- Set up structures to migrate data from existing or new systems to the data lake/data warehouse to ensure data security, consistency, and accuracy.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features to confirm accurate extraction of reports for analysis.
- Accountable for the data lake/data warehouse to ensure that there are no unintended modifications/ changes.
- Ensure that customizations, developments & change requests are implemented within the approved Budget (CapEx & OpEx).
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store, process, utilize and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating Bank operations, applications, projects, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders to define data needs and continually update the data lake/data warehouse to derive insights required.
- Demonstrated ability to link and apply complex database technologies to business strategies.
- Strong skills in business process analysis and redesign and the the ability to solve complex business problems.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Energy and enthusiasm; must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
- Excellent communications and engagement skills.
- Strong attention to detail and personal effectiveness.
- High-level of integrity and strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Self-drive and initiative.
- Flexible working hours.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 15th March 2023 to the email address indicated below.
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
View More Jobs:
|Product Development Analyst|
|Senior Protection Officer|
|I&M Bank||HR Business Partner|