Customer Support Lead Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel Career. Flexi-Personnel, is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Customer Support Lead to join their team.
Customer Support Lead Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel
Flexi-Personnel is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. To grow tenfold by consistently delivering an unmatched customer experience enabled by a progressive culture.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Customer Support Lead
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 24th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Customer Service Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 5-years’ experience in Customer Service related roles.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to incoming chats and provide accurate/valid/complete informational updates to clients.
- Identify, organize, prioritize, and process user requests through the system.
- Collect and verify all user documents and information.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to increase and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Responding to incoming calls and providing accurate, valid, and complete information to clients and other stakeholders using the right methods/tools within the stipulated timeframes.
- Ensures that the team members’ performance contributes to the company’s goals and enhances the user experience.
- Support employee development by providing detailed feedback.
- Identifying gaps in performance and knowledge for new and old team.
Competency and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills.
To apply visit ats.flexi-personnel and submit your application or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2023. Indicate the Customer Support Lead and the expected salary in the email subject.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.