CRS Strategic Program Quality and Business Development Specialist II Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CRS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Strategic Program Quality and Business Development Specialist II position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CRS.
CRS Strategic Program Quality and Business Development Specialist II Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 15, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 24, 2022.
|CRS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 24, 2022|
|Position||Strategic Program Quality and Business Development Specialist II|
CRS Strategic Program Quality and Business Development Specialist II Jobs 2022
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English required; additional language skills relevant to the region a plus.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, international relations, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of international development experience, with at least three years experience in a developing country.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing diverse, proactive strategies to competitively position his/her organization for new funding and productive institutional relationships.
- Familiarity with a broad range of technical sectors and institutional donor requirements, with a strong preference for those of key US government donor agencies (USAID, CDC, Department of State, Department of Agriculture).Exceptional writer with expert command of English grammar and AP style.
- Experience with both USAID RFP and RFA funding mechanisms highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience leading and producing competitive proposals in programming contexts similar to CRS.
- Familiarity with relevant institutional donor regulations, policies, procedures and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and processes, leading teams to produce deliverables under tight deadlines and at exceptional quality.
- Knowledge of CRS programs, justice agenda and Catholic Social Teaching principles a plus.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information management systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to both see the big picture and give attention to detail.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
BD Component (estimated 75% LOE):
- Support CPs conduct in depth research and analysis of existing sectoral strategies and portfolios for relevant governments and donors, including the development of mapping and strategic guidance documents to inform country program business development and growth strategies and improve CRS EARO CPs competitive position in prioritized sectors.
- Lead strategic intelligence gathering, analysis and support activities in line with identified business development strategies so as to position CRS to donors and other key stakeholders, in alignment with Vision 2030.
- Develop and implement capture plans to ensure CRS’ competitiveness for selected opportunities.
- Lead CRS business development marketing and communication activities to leverage results for increased positioning and funding in prioritized sectors.
- Actively support senior management to cultivate and strengthen institutional relationships with institutional donors, partner organizations and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate high value proposal development processes for Country Programs in the East Africa Region to ensure timely submission of high-quality proposals that are responsive to donor requirements, applicable regulations, and CRS’ technical and cost standards.
- Lead and support proposal budget processes and propose recommendations to develop a competitive proposal.
- As appropriate, serve as proposal coordinator or other lead role in a proposal team, and participate in bid analysis and proposal review panels. Serve as a lead or support writer on proposals, contributing both technical and non-technical content and integrating inputs from staff and partners into a responsive, coherent proposal with a compelling vision and clear win themes.
- Train and mentor other BD staff, as needed to improve representation to donor and partner organizations, intelligence-gathering, marketing within their country program or portfolio, and proposal development.
- Support and guide identification of partners and negotiation of CRS’ role on proposal consortia, ensuring a competitive position for CRS that adheres to the agency’s partnership principles and strategic directions. Research, track and analyze new opportunities and CRS’ competitive position within the marketplace.
- Work with appropriate staff to maintain data on past performance and corporate capacity, in order to provide timely information for proposal submissions.
- Working closely with the BD Manager, support the EARO BD community of practice.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://crs.taleo.net/careersection/ex_crs/jobdetail.ftl?job=220000BH&lang=en to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 24, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.crs.org|