CRS Deputy Country Representative Operations Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the CRS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Deputy Country Representative Operations position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CRS.
CRS Deputy Country Representative Operations Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 05 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 April 2022.
CRS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||05 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 April 2022|
|Position||Deputy Country Representative Operations|
CRS Deputy Country Representative Operations Jobs 2022
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five years
- Language: English
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, Finance or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing high value relief and development programs. Experience with an international NGO and experience outside country of origin preferred.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing high-value projects from multiple international donors, including USAID, DFID, and UN agencies; knowledge of relevant donor regulations.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education; additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Understanding of financial systems, including budgeting and budget/expense analysis experience.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the CP strategic planning and programming by providing input on needed investments in operations capacity – systems, processes and staffing – that meet CRS’ standards, donor requirements, and local regulations and support high-quality programming. Represent CRS, as needed.
- Plan, integrate, coordinate, and monitor day-to-day operations to ensure all support services are delivered with high-quality in an efficient manner. Address issues where operations support needs to be adapted for complex programming. Oversee the piloting of new operations initiatives that require the setting of new standards and systems
- Collaborate with programming leads to ensure appropriate project expenditures in line with financial plans and proper stewardship of material sources. Anticipate, identify and address challenges that affect the proper stewardship, risk, and optimal utilization of program assets and resources (financial, human, and material).
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports. Monitor and assess performance to ensure adequate capacity for successful support of high quality programming. Contribute to staffing plans and recruitment process of senior staff.
- With the Country Representative oversee the preparation of annual budget plans and grant/project budgets to ensure they reflect maximum operational efficiency and budgetary compliance and mitigate risks. Set and provide technical oversight of internal processes for approving expenses, monitoring spending, and making budget adjustments in line with operational and programmatic needs and with donor requirements.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://crs.taleo.net/careersection/ex_crs/jobdetail.ftl?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.crs.org|