CRS Administration Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CRS is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Administration Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CRS.
CRS Administration Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 16, 2022.
|CRS EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 16, 2022|
CRS Administration Officer Jobs 2022
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Able to clearly communicate in written and spoken English. Excellent verbal communication skills in Kiswahili.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in administrative support functions. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity and inclusion including gender equality.
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions, including procurement.
- Help ensure administrative and procurement systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
- In collaboration with the Deputy Chief of Party – Operations, develop a procurement plan for the Nairobi office, coordinate the procurement within the sub offices or outside the county if necessary, ensuring the best value for money and adherence to CRS and donor regulations.
- Ensure the office is furnished and equipped to meet staff and operations
- Maintain correspondence and contact with CRS procurement team and timely follow up on the execution of contractual terms and conditions, and handle issues if needed.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance, noting current and/or potential issues and/or inefficiencies and assist with contract/purchase order modifications.
- Ensure a complete, accurate and up-to-date document trail of all procurement processes, vendor files, procurement and inventory database to assist with control and accountability. Prepare reports and facilitate document retrieval.
- Help ensure required authorizations and documents are up to date.
- Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
- Support Nawiri team in completion of quarterly travel plans, ensuring synergies from team leads while planning for project movement within the counties.
- Adhere to CRS’ principles of confidentiality in relations to staff, partners, vendors and other stakeholders. Report to the management potential irregularities or any misbehavior that occurs
- Other duties as may be assigned
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://crs.taleo.net/careersection/ex_crs/jobdetail.ftl?job=220000DC&lang=en to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 16, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.crs.org|