Creative Lead Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel Career. Flexi-Personnel, is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Creative Lead to join their team.
Creative Lead Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel
Flexi-Personnel is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. To grow tenfold by consistently delivering an unmatched customer experience enabled by a progressive culture.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Creative Lead
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 24th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Senior Multimedia Producer
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervising the department’s daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Developing exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements. Working with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
Competency and Technical Skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
To apply visit ats.flexi-personnel and submit your application or send your CV to email@example.com by 24th March 2023. Indicate the Creative Lead and the expected salary in the email subject.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.