Country Finance Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Aga Khan Foundation Career. Aga Khan Foundation, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Country Finance Manager to join their team.
Country Finance Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Aga Khan Foundation
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, not-for-profit international development agency, which was founded in 1967 by Shah Karim Al Hussaini, Aga Khan IV, the 49th Hereditary Imam of the Shia Ismaili Muslims. AKF seeks to provide long-term solutions to problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy and ill health in the poorest parts of South and Central Asia, Eastern and Western Africa, and the Middle East. In these regions, the needs of rural communities in mountainous, coastal and resource poor areas are given particular attention. The Foundation’s activities often reinforce the work of other sister agencies within the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN).
Vacancy Post Name:
- Country Finance Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
Last Date to Apply
- 24th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Regional Chief Finance Officer.
- Social Development
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Finance and or Accounting together with a professional qualification – CPA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Demonstrated experience of working with consortiums, international multilateral and bilateral donors is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in the budgeting process from beginning to end in a multi-donor environment is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in using Business Central & Jet Reporting ERP system will be an added advantage. Generally, one must have experience in any other ERP system.
- Work experience in an international development organization is desirable.
- Assist with the preparation of timely and accurate Grants, Property and admin budgets and ensure this is submitted by set deadlines.
- Follow up with various departments and programs to ensure they submit their budgets within the set deadlines.
- Take lead in the consolidation of the country budget and ensure costs are charged to the correct grants and projects.
- Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
- Conducting spot checks on partners, monitor expenditure, and assist in preparation/review of donor reports.
- Provide support in proposal development while ensuring that it follows donor requirements.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership to finance, grants, and accounting areas of the organization.
- Maintain a system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Assist in the management of grants budgeting, grants reporting, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the Regional CFO and other stakeholders.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|Assessment and Design Facilitator|