Country Coordinator Job 2023 at Nairobi by NGAAF Career. NGAAF, is a semi-autonomous government agency in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Country Coordinator to join their team.
Country Coordinator Job 2023 at Nairobi by NGAAF
The National Government Affirmative Action Fund (NGAAF) is a semi-autonomous government agency (SAGA) under the Ministry of Public Service, Youth and Gender Affairs, in the State Department of Gender Affairs. The Fund was enacted through Legal Notice No.24 of the Public Finance Management Act, 2012 and published on 13th February 2015. The Fund is governed by the Public Finance Management Act, 2012 (National Government Affirmative Action Fund), Regulations 2016.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Country Coordinator
Number of Vacant Post
- 47 (Forty Seven) Posts
- National Government Affirmative Action Fund (NGAAF)
Last Date to Apply
- 24th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Project Planning and Management, Education, Development Studies, Community Development, Entrepreneurship, Gender Studies, Business Management/Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
The Country Coordinator will be Responsible for:
- Ensuring projects recommended for funding are guided by national development priorities and comply with the object and purpose of the
- Undertaking capacity building for affirmative action groups;
- Developing and execute project designs, work plans and budget on programmes;
- Implementing policies, programmes, standards, guidelines on the mandate of the Fund programmes;
- Conducting Civic Education and community sensitization through public education and advocacy;
- Implementing disbursement of bursaries and scholarships to access education opportunities for affirmative action groups;
- Undertaking civic education and community sensitization on the National Government affirmative action programmes and policies;
- Coordinating project formulation and implementation for affirmative action groups;
- Promoting socio cultural development and nurturing of talent for affirmative action groups.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above positions. Each application should be accompanied by a CV with names of three professional referees, daytime telephone contact, a cover letter indicating the position applied for in the subject header and all relevant certificates and testimonials addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Affirmative Action Fund
P.O. BOX 48272-00100
Send via mail to: email@example.com
Or hand delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Affirmative Action Fund ABSA Building, 16th floor
P.O BOX 48272-00100
The applications should be received on or before 24th March, 2023 at 5:00pm.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The National Government Affirmative Action Fund is committed to availing equal opportunities to ALL KENYANS. Female candidates, youths and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a three (3) years contract period renewable subject to satisfactory performance.