COOPI Emergency Response Lead Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the COOPI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Emergency Response Lead position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with COOPI.
COOPI Emergency Response Lead Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 04th April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 11th April 2022.
|COOPI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||04th April 2022|
|Closing Date||11th April 2022|
|Position||Emergency Response Lead|
COOPI Emergency Response Lead Jobs 2022
The Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master Degree.
- Experience: Minimum Five years
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management of international humanitarian programmes;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of human resources;
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement security operations in the field;
- Proven ability in teaching and coaching, including in the security domain;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Italian will be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated knowledge of humanitarian standards (Sphere and CHS, among others);
- Demonstrated experience in project design and project management funded by: ECHO, AICS, USAID, Rapid Response Mechanisms;
- Demonstrated experience in working and living in a complex political environment;
- Working knowledge of Office Package;
- Experience in working and managing multicultural team;
- Respect of COOPI values and mission;
- Respect of humanitarian principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence;
- Sense of humor and capacity to cope with stressful situations.
- Monitor the humanitarian situation at Country level and support in the definition and implementation of the country strategy in the field of the humanitarian assistance, considering COOPI’s sectoral expertise;
- Collaborate with support department on logistical and financial requirements for humanitarian interventions.
- Identify HR needs in the framework of existing and/or new humanitarian programmes;
- Provide essential inputs to the definition of ToR and Job descriptions for humanitarian staff members and consultants;
- Participate in the recruitment process for humanitarian staff; upon request, supports the recruitment process of international staff;
- Provide continuous training on the job and capacity development, including mentorship and coaching of staff assigned under the humanitarian programmes;
- Provide evaluation of performance of humanitarian staff members, as required by COOPI’s HR Manual;
- Collaborate to ensure that humanitarian operations are aligned to due diligence safety and security measures/policies in the Country.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.coopi.org/it/posizione-lavorativa.html….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 11th April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.coopi.org|