Communications Analyst Job 2023 at Lilongwe by UNDP Career. UNDP, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Communications Analyst to join their team.
Communications Analyst Job 2023 at Lilongwe by UNDP
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. The UNDP emphasizes developing local capacity towards long-term self-sufficiency and prosperity. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 177 countries. The UNDP is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Communications Analyst
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
Type of Contract:
- Service Contract
- 12 Months (Renewable)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- At least 02 to 04 years of relevant experience is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Scope of work:
- The communications Analyst will be responsible for a brand strategy that effectively explains UNCDF IDEs distinct value proposition, thought leadership, and overseeing awareness campaigns with the aim of mobilizing resources.
- The Communication Analyst will be responsible for an optimal strategy that elevates the brand of UNCDF IDE as well as enhances awareness of building and strengthening the digital economy in Malawi that will support the achievement of the SDGs. Together with the country lead and regional communication lead develop and implement IDE Malawi’s communication strategy;
- Create compelling content in various forms such as written assets, visual elements, content for social media, contribute and oversee the production of video content as well as the organization of events. Content is to be distributed through identified best channels;
- Provide regular updates on the performance of assets developed on for example the UNCDF website and social media, giving details of key web statistics.
- With the technical team and the results & measurement team monitor the performance of project KPIs, assumptions in the Theory of Change and project workbook, and lessons learned while piloting activities.
- Achieve Result: LEVEL 1: Plans and monitors own work, pays attention to details, delivers quality work by the deadline;
- Adapt with Agility: LEVEL 1: Adapts to change, constructively handles ambiguity/uncertainty, is flexible;
- Act with Determination: LEVEL 1: Shows drive and motivation, able to deliver calmly in face of adversity, confident;
- Learn Continuously: LEVEL 1: Open-minded and curious, shares knowledge, learns from mistakes, asks for feedback;
- Think Innovatively: LEVEL 1: Open to creative ideas/known risks, is pragmatic problem-solver, makes improvements;
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs
|MEIRU||Longitudinal Study Lead|
|MEIRU||Public Engagement Award Officer|
|UNICEF||Human Resources Officer|