Communication Officer Job 2023 at Kagadi by Kagadi District Career. Kagadi District, is the commercial and administrative headquarters in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Communication Officer to join their team.
Communication Officer Job 2023 at Kagadi by Kagadi District
Kagadi is a town in the Western Region of Uganda. It is the commercial and administrative headquarters of Kagadi District. Kagadi District is one of the 134 Districts of Uganda located in the Mid-Western part of the country. The District is bordered by Lake Albert to the West, Kikube District to the North, Kibaale District to the East, Kyegegwa, Kyenjojo, Kabarole and Ntoroko Districts in the south. It is approximately 252Kms from Kampala, the Capital City of Uganda. The district location puts it in a region that is currently served with key development infrastructure like tarmac roads and oil exploration.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Communication Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Kagadi District Local Government
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Kagadi, Uganda
- Senior Communication Officer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism and information science from a reputable University.
- Disseminating materials (newsletters and brochures) for raising awareness about the Institution.
- Providing support in internal communication and customer care.
- Maintaining a depository of records on press releases and other relevant communication materials relating to the Institution.
- Reviewing of media and picking out areas of concern to the Institution
- Implementing public relations programs for the Institution;
- Drafting and submitting responses to public enquiries.
- Concern for quality and standards;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Computer literacy;
- Written and oral communication skills
- Time management
- Records and information management.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that exist at Kagadi District local Govemment. Applications in triplicate on PSC Fom 3 2005) revised with the three most recent colored passport photographs should be submitted to: The Secretary, District Service Commission, Po Bor39 Kagadi, not later than Monday 20 March, 2023 before 5:00pm. Application forms are obtainable from all District service commission offices or Public Service Commission Office, Kampala. Certified copies of all academic documents, academic IDs, national 1D and curriculum vitae must be attached. Serving officers who wish to apply should route their applications through their Responsible officers who should be informed of the deadline. Any form of conversing will lead to automatic disqualification. Kaçadi District local government is an equal opportunities employer
- Registration certificates, professional certificates and valid practicing licenses (where applicable) should also be attached. PWD are encouraged to apply.
- Day time telephone contact email should be clearly indicated.
- Details of job description and personal specifications can be accessed at the Notice Board of Kagadi Distict Headquarters or at the secretariat of any district Service Commission or Public Service website www.psc.go.ug.
- Those who had previously applied for District Health Officer and District Commercial Officer are free to apply again.