Clinical Research Coordinator Job 2023 at Lilongwe by CenRID Career. CenRID, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Clinical Research Coordinator to join their team.
Clinical Research Coordinator Job 2023 at Lilongwe by CenRID
The Center for Research & International Development (CenRID) is a global non-profit organization based in New York, NY that focuses on development research and project implementation. Our purpose is to implement evidence-based interventions and conduct high-quality research aimed at discovering new knowledge to improve the education and healthcare delivery and access for vulnerable populations.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Clinical Research Coordinator
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Center for Research & International Development (CenRID)
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life sciences, Biomedical Laboratory Technology, Medical Laboratory Services, Microbiology, or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of clinical research and molecular diagnostic experience is required.
Duties and Skills:
- Attend investigator and study advisory meetings as requested by the Co-PI.
- Knowledge of all laboratory procedures and specimen submission requirements, and solid understanding and utilization of proper safety practices.
- Ensure strict compliance with established GCLP and ISO 15189:2021 laboratory guidelines, and other biosecurity policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Co-Principal Investigator, the COB, the Zomba Central Hospital, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the research study and related activities are performed in accordance with national regulations and institutional policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of study-related documentation, including activity worksheets, procedural manuals, event reports, institutional review board documents, and progress reports.
- Facilitate focus group discussions with study participants, the COB, and other relevant stakeholders during the implementation of the preliminary needs assessment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume/cv and a cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 pm on March 20th 2023, Malawi time with “Name_Clinical Research Coordinator” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.