CIP Project Budget and Compliance Analyst Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CIP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Project Budget and Compliance Analyst position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CIP.
CIP Project Budget and Compliance Analyst Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 25, 2022.
|CIP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Potato Center (CIP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 25, 2022|
|Position||Project Budget and Compliance Analyst|
CIP Project Budget and Compliance Analyst Jobs 2022
The International Potato Center (CIP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluent in Kiswahili.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree from Finance and Administration or related careers (Accounting, Economy, Administration/Management, Industrial Engineering, or related fields).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Finance or Project management is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of the international development funding (Desirable)
- Result oriented.
- Organized and methodic.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English to communicate at different levels and audiences.
- Fluent in Kiswahili.
- Perform donor financial eligibility checks, prepare budgets and other corresponding document for donor’s proposals, and financial clearance of new agreements, as part of the Pre-Award cycle.
- Ensure that all donor related information is disseminated to project and, therefore, abide by donor rules and regulations.
- Monitor compliance in the projects, including project audit reports, general financial and contracts issues related to projects and provide support when required.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate donor reports (W1&W2, W3 and Bilateral Funding) requesting the necessary invoices. Stay current with donor regulations and the award requirements identified in the CIP compliance matrix, to prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Maintain all applicable project records and files in accordance with internal controls, demonstrating compliance with donor requirements.
- Support the projects closeout processes.
- Train country offices and Principal Investigators in budget preparation, monitoring and donor compliance.
- Periodically updates policies and procedures related to budgets preparation.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure proper recording of expenses in the system and accurate financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparing monthly internal financial reports which must review and perform an analysis to ensure a correct use of the approved budget against the actual implementation to guarantee the correct use of funds aligned to the approved work plan, data accuracy, avoid cost overruns throughout the life of the project portfolio and work closely with other areas involved to provide solutions or support which would lead to a correct use of the budget and implementation.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ytYfxFjwDefd6FnbsIRmrTIOFsefphEVTG6URVzuayI-&jobid=268451000013829105&widgetid=268451000000062008&embedsource= to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 25, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||cipotato.org|