CIP Communications Analyst Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CIP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Communications Analyst position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CIP.
CIP Communications Analyst Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 20, 2022.
|CIP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||International Potato Center (CIP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 20, 2022|
CIP Communications Analyst Jobs 2022
The International Potato Center (CIP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelors’ degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Advanced written and oral communication skills in English, Fluent in Kiswahili.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelors’ degree in Communication, Information Sciences, Public relations, Development Communication, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and creating diverse multimedia content
- Innovative, creative mind with proactive work attitude.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working for CGIAR center (s).
- Knowledge and experience in social media management.
- Experience in crafting and disseminating a wide range of high quality and engaging products in different media.
- Ability to communicate complex scientific information in a simple way for different audiences.
- Proficiency in content technologies like adobe creative suit
- Hands on experience in using social media management platforms.
- Effectively collaborate and work in a team.
- Commitment to learn and constantly improve their skill.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English, Fluent in Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Hard working with ability to handle multiple work activities in an effective manner.
CIP Africa communications:
- Social media management and engagement: Working closely with CIP’s social managers/ teams regularly engage online audiences with relevant content – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Social media monitoring and reporting: Regularly monitor conversations around the organization’s key interests and key Strengthen CIP’s engagement with online audiences.
- Compile information on key performance indicators in line with one CGIAR guidelines. Prepare a report on the performance of the channels and specific posts every quarter.
- Multimedia production and management: Work independently and with consultants to prepare and share compelling content relevant for diverse audiences – scripting, animations, video and photo editing in line with the organization’s communications plan. Ensure content is well archived on YouTube/ Chorus/ Flickr.
- Photography and videography: Support the production of relevant video and photo content stories based on the field visits and in person meetings. This includes working on and repurposing of old footage to create new stories. It will also entail creation of new videos through relevant software and upload them to CIP’s YouTube page. The position will also manage the footage and photos through CIP’s Flickr, Chorus and Vimeo pages.
- Events logistical support: Actively support the organizing of events (Physical and Virtual). Create a social media toolkit and support the promotion of these events on various social media channels. Lead live social media posting for these events.
- Media relations: Actively support organization’s engagement with local media during events – virtual and physical. This ensuring all the logistics are in place and following up on the interviews, promotion on social media. The role also includes updating the media list.
- Project communications support: Undertake ongoing project support in Africa as directed by the Regional Communication Specialist.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ytYfxFjwDefd6FnbsIRmrTIOFsefphEVTG6URVzuayI-&jobid=268451000013808016&widgetid=268451000000062008&embedsource= to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 20, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||cipotato.org|