CIFOR Global Conferences and Events Outreach Manager Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CIFOR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Global Conferences and Events Outreach Manager position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CIFOR.
CIFOR Global Conferences and Events Outreach Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 28, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 21, 2022.
|CIFOR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 21, 2022|
|Position||Global Conferences and Events Outreach Manager|
CIFOR Global Conferences and Events Outreach Manager Jobs 2022
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Degree in communication.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Degree in communication or related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience in global conferences, events planning, logistics and budget management
- Experience in coordinating large conferences, involving senior Government ministers and managing attendances of more than 2,000 participants
- Proven ability to develop communications strategic direction
- Ability to travel and flexibility
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of other international language is an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
To lead the planning, budgeting and delivery of CIFOR-ICRAF’s global events in line with the institution’s strategic objectives and ensure all the events goals are met.
- Develop and execute a Global Conferences and Events Outreach strategy; including narrative, key messages in alignment with the editorial calendar and ensure that the timelines and deliverables are met
- Develop and execute full communications plans for each event and including briefs, editorial agenda, talking points and leading on the communications strategy
- Liaise with CIFOR-ICRAF scientists to prepare and to assist in drafting concept notes related to CIFOR-ICRAF campaigns, events, online initiatives including events of global significance, Global Landscapes Forum events and Regional and thematic events
- Provide full events planning, reports and logistical service to CIFOR-ICRAF’s themes and regions and prepare event reports and lessons learnt for knowledge management
- Manage consultants and staff involved in CIFOR-ICRAF’s global events and the Global Landscapes Forum to ensure effective coordination with scientists and Communications, Outreach and Engagement
- Serve as a focal point, develop and manage relationships with stakeholders and partners and organizations related to conferences
- In charge of all conference contracts preparation and management
- Coordinate the CIFOR-ICRAF’s Events Management System, Events webpage and Events Calendar and conducting research to build a more comprehensive event portfolio for the institution to maximize its impact and influence in the agriculture, forestry sector and beyond
- Work closely with fellow CIFOR-ICRAF COE team members on outreach, mainstream and social media campaigns related to the event planning and support scientists and others to promote their research at events, workshops and conferences
- Coordinate the development of materials for CIFOR-ICRAF staff and partners attending events including exhibitions, publications and other promotional items.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.cifor.org/career/206844000015127013/global-conferences-and-events-outreach-manager to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 21, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.cifor.org|