CIFF Legal Intern Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CIFF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Legal Intern position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CIFF.
CIFF Legal Intern Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 15, 2022.
|CIFF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 15, 2022|
CIFF Legal Intern Jobs 2022
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: o years Experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A qualification in law, although we will consider candidates with other related backgrounds dependent on experience.
- Strong research skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong drafting skills in English.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office.
- The following are desirable:
- Some previous experience of drafting basic contracts.
- Experience in a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- A demonstratable interest in improving children’s lives and climate change.
- Assisting with contract drafting and negotiations with CIFF’s grantee organisations in children’s development and climate change.
- Preparing confidentiality agreements, amendment agreements, consultancy agreements and other ancillary documents in the context of grants and other services.
- Assisting with legal due diligence on CIFF’s proposed grantees.
- Assisting in the management process of proposed grants and other projects (e.g. pipeline reviews).
- Managing signing of documents and liaising with the project managers where necessary to finalise agreements.
- Carrying out legal research on a variety of matters relating to programme issues, legal and regulatory issues (including charity law), programme governance issues, conflicts of interest, commercial contracts and consultancy contracts.
- Providing input to improve legal processes (e.g. contract management process).
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://apply.workable.com/ciff/j/8D5AA5606C/ to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ciff.org|