CIFF EME Director Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CIFF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the EME Director position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CIFF.
CIFF EME Director Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 10, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 20, 2022.
|CIFF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 20, 2022|
CIFF EME Director Jobs 2022
The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Experience of identifying and delivering business process improvements.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Established track record in the measurement and evaluation of international development programmes in sub-Saharan Africa essential
- A strong quantitative background, with a master’s degree in epidemiology, statistics, demography, economics or a field related to CIFF’s sectors (e.g. sexual health) essential
- Demonstrable expertise in managing evaluations and commissioning research – from finding and engaging monitoring & evaluation providers to managing activities and relationships with them essential
- In-depth understanding of data systems and analytics, study design and implementation, including quantitative and qualitative approaches, sampling, and statistical analysis essential
- Strong background in using a statistical package such as R, Stata, or similar software essential. Experience with GIS and/or BI packages desirable.
- Detailed understanding of using cost-effectiveness and ROI methodologies and metrics to inform strategy and business planning
- Excellent people leadership skills and proven ability to motivate, develop and hold to account a small- to medium-sized teams of professionals
- Effectively champions and promotes causes – credible and professional, they always present the foundation’s programmes in a compelling way to engage the audience
- Proven success in building and maintaining strategic relationships and working in partnership; has highly developed influencing and negotiation skills, and effectively collaborates to deliver maximum impact; able to influence others and work collaboratively, uniting groups with a shared purpose
- Capacity to work in a range of cultural and socio-economic contexts, adapting style and approach appropriately and in a culturally sensitive manner to maximise effectiveness
- Able to think critically and analytically to draw sound conclusions on the basis of complex data
- Experience of identifying and delivering business process improvements
- Demonstrable experience of working and influencing at senior levels, especially in the use of evidence to impact policy level decisions
- Experience in supporting capacity building for evidence collection and use, system development, and communication, including of programmatic staff and/or national stakeholders and government ministries desirable
- Understanding of CIFF’s priority areas for its SRHR and Girl Capital portfolios, such as SRHR, adolescent health, education, livelihoods, demography, or economics
- Strong knowledge of impact measurement and programme monitoring and evaluation
- An innovative thinker with a pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset
- High-level of financial literacy
- Experience working within government systems and/or experience influencing the policies of government agencies, private sector organizations or donor organisations
- English is CIFF’s business language – we expect all of our people to display outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all aspects of their role
- Proficiency in French highly desirable
- IT proficiency (most specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A proven self-starter, who works with pace and resilience
- CIFF Board members
- Other CIFF teams – particularly EME and functional teams (e.g. legal, HR, finance)
- Global institutional partners/stakeholders – e.g. DFID, World Bank, USAID et al.
- International charities and NGOs – e.g. Gates Foundation, Save the Children, Oxfam et al.
- National governments and local NGO partners in priority geographies
As a member of the Evidence, Measurement & Evaluation (EME) Senior Management Team (SMT)
- This role will be responsible for strategy, portfolio evaluation development and management of evaluations, ensuring they are aligned to the Foundation Strategy.
- Provide up-to-date, professional advice to the Executive Team and CIFF Board on related issues, to support the development of Foundation strategies, policies and initiatives.
- Take the lead on corporate, cross-cutting initiatives and projects, as required by the Executive Team.
- Provide compelling, consistent and united leadership which creates clarity for all staff in the team and builds a sense of shared accountability for its success and that of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain excellent external relationships within the sector specialism, acting at all times as a corporate ambassador for CIFF, to help build the organisation’s reputation and profile as a professional, visionary and collaborative philanthropy.
- Deputise for the Executive Director, as required.
- Lead the development and implementation of the team’s annual Executable Plan, to ensure the effective in-year prioritisation of resources and activities.
- Ensure all investment proposals and programmes are underpinned by appropriate evidence and monitoring and evaluation processes and procedures, and generating rigorous evidence that supports CIFF’s advocacy, scaling-up and mainstreaming agendas.
- Provide casework advice, specialist guidance and mentoring support to colleagues (within and beyond the team) to deepen the skills, capability and professionalism of the organisation.
- Ensure that appropriate procedures and frameworks are in place to support the effective leveraging and scaling-up of successful programmes and initiatives.
- Review the processes and procedures in place across the team, to identify and implement improved ways of working that increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead the collection and analysis of team performance data and management information, in accordance with CIFF corporate frameworks and requirements, to enable timely and effective decision-making and planning.
- Proactively maintain extensive external networks with experts and opinion-formers within the EME, SRHR, Girl Capital, and international development sectors, particularly for sub-Saharan Africa, to ensure the EME and sector teams’ work is shaped by the most up-to-date insights and research.
- Undertake or commission sector-relevant research and analysis to inform the effective development, delivery and evaluation of programmes and initiatives.
- Keep abreast of developments within the SRHR, Girl Capital, and international development sectors, establishing appropriate information gathering networks and channels to deepen professional knowledge and skills.
- Contribute to the development and promotion of high-quality thought leadership, PR and marketing materials to raise awareness about CIFF’s work within the sector, ensuring alignment with the Foundation’s communications and advocacy strategies.
- In accordance with agreed account management principles and plans, identify, cultivate and proactively manage relationships with nominated key partners/stakeholders, to support the achievement of Foundation and sector team objectives in a coordinated manner.
- With a variety of external audiences, develop and maintain strong partnerships and act as a knowledgeable resource about CIFF’s programmes and priority areas.
- Advise and support more junior colleagues in identifying, negotiating with and managing appropriate programme partners (as required), to enable CIFF to maximise its philanthropic impact through effective collaboration.
- Offer inspiring and motivational leadership that role models CIFF’s values and leadership behaviours, and empowers and enables staff to deliver excellence.
- Adopt a coaching approach with colleagues which instills a culture of openness and trust, embraces diverse thinking, and encourages continuous improvement and learning.
- Be a role model to less experienced team members, demonstrating CIFF’s leadership behaviours and providing mentorship to aid their growth.
- Provide ongoing support to all direct reports[LD1] , ensuring high performance is enabled through objective setting, clear accountabilities and regular review.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://apply.workable.com/ciff/j/F3305010EE/ to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 20, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ciff.org|