ChildFund International Specialist Senior Resource Mobilization and Fundraising Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the ChildFund International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Specialist Senior Resource Mobilization and Fundraising position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with ChildFund International.
ChildFund International Specialist Senior Resource Mobilization and Fundraising Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 04 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 April 2022.
|ChildFund International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||ChildFund International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||04 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 April 2022|
|Position||Specialist Senior Resource Mobilization and Fundraising|
ChildFund International Specialist Senior Resource Mobilization and Fundraising Jobs 2022
The ChildFund International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Five to seven years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area.
- Certification from a reputable service provider in Project Management (PMP, PMD) is preferred
- Five to seven years of experience in grants acquisition and management
- Ensures that all CO grant Business Development activity aligns with ChildFund’s Business Development Policy, Procedures and Practice.
- Ensure the Country office meets the grant acquisition targets for the various categories of donors.
- Prepare of the Country Office’s grant acquisition strategy and ensure alignment with the Country Office’s Country Strategic Plan.
- Working in close coordination with the CO’s Technical Team and the Global Business Development Team ensure that the CO pre-positions itself successfully on relevant grant funding opportunities.
- Leads the Country Office’s Grant Acquisition efforts; responsible for strengthening the CO’s institutional capacity to acquire relevant grants and increase the CO’s grant portfolio.
- Leads the preparation and presentation of grant proposals and budgets and the successful submission of competitive grant proposals, operational and financial reports in collaboration with the relevant Program and Finance staff; ensure best practice is communicated, followed and shared in all aspects of grants management.
- Supports project implementation to ensure on scope, on time and on budget Project implementation and that all grant funded projects meet institutional donor requirements and in accordance with ChildFund, donor, country and international standards.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate systems and procedures to ensure compliance with donor contracts and ChildFund Project Management standards.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.childfund.org|