CHAI Digital Health Technical Advisor Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the CHAI is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Digital Health Technical Advisor position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CHAI.
CHAI Digital Health Technical Advisor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 11, 2022.
|CHAI EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 11, 2022|
|Position||Digital Health Technical Advisor|
CHAI Digital Health Technical Advisor Jobs 2022
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5-7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English and French.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in relevant field (health informatics, public health, computer science) with 5-7 years of working experience as a technical project manager, product manager, business analyst or in a similar role to deliver business requirements for technology initiatives
- Experience in managing agile product development, including working with engineering, design, implementers, and clients to prioritize use cases, launch a product, and ensure it meets the needs of target users
- Experience working and communicating with government officials and/or multilateral organizations, with strengths in communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in an international context and/or fast-based entrepreneurial environment, with demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and in high pressure situations
- Exceptional communication skills with people of varied professional and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to travel approximately 30-40% of the year
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of malaria, polio, NTD and/or public health campaigns
- Knowledge of common health information management systems and digital global goods (e.g., DHIS2, OpenLMIS, OpenSRP, CommCare)
- Understanding of interoperability principles and standards (HL7, IHE, FHIR)
- Experience implementing technology-based solutions with users including user research, field testing, and training
- Experience in defining and measuring performance of digital products
- Experience working remotely with a decentralized team
- Experience living or working in resource-limited countries
Product scoping and design (20%)
- Collaborate with CHAI (regional and country) teams and external organizations involved in campaign implementations to identify and document the challenges and use cases for digital products to support public health campaigns, disease surveillance, and more broadly health systems strengthening
- Collaborate with CHAI teams and external organizations involved in campaign implementations to define end users, understand user personas, and co-design solutions with users where applicable
- Develop high-level product requirements documentation to inform software development
- Develop product assessment framework and conduct research/interviews with technology partners to identify existing products that meet product requirements or may benefit from targeted investment.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs/11722/digital-health-technical-advisor/job?mobile=false&width=1034&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 11, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.clintonhealthaccess.org|