Cargo Handling Agent Job 2023 at Kigali by RwandAir Career. RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Cargo Handling Agent to join their team.
Cargo Handling Agent Job 2023 at Kigali by RwandAir
We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Cargo Handling Agent
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 22nd March 2023
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities:
- Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory/management skills.
- Computer literate.
- “A” level minimum
- Team player
- Service Focused
- Proactive/result orientated
- Physically fit
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure consistent delivery of cargo build-up services in accordance with SLAs and customer expectations.
- To ensure effective internal communications & reporting to facilitate planning and control.
- Prepare ULD to be loaded on WB and customer airlines.
- Prepare ULD Stack for both WB and customer airlines.
- Ensure that all ULD to be used are checked by the ULD team before use
- Proper Cargo build-up as per WB and customer airlines standards.
- Towing Cargo to/from the warehouse.
- Ensure ULD to be loaded on WB and customer airlines are ready on time.
- Ensure ULD Stack for both WB and customer airlines are prepare.
- Ensure that all ULD to be used are checked by ULD team before use
- Proper Cargo build as per WB and customer airlines standards.
- To control the performance and behaviour of the employee when on duty.
- Maintain a healthy, safe, secure working environment in compliance with company procedures, regulations and requirements of customer airlines.
- Reports safety and hazards and incidents identified during daily operations
- Reports security threats and incidents that occurred during daily operations.
- Gather security threats and incidents reports from ramp staff and send such reports to his supervisor and security
- Gather hazards and incident reports from ramp staff and send such reports to his supervisor
- Reporting safety hazards and occurrences
How To Apply
- An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda’s national identity card;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting your applications is on March 22, 2023. Please send your application to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
View More Jobs
|Company Jobs||Post Name|
|RwandAir||Director of Flight Operations|
|Java House||Human Resources Assistant|
|One Acre Fund||Rwanda Livestock Innovations Specialist|