CARE Chief Of Party Highlands Resilience Activity Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the CARE is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Chief Of Party Highlands Resilience Activity position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with CARE.
CARE Chief Of Party Highlands Resilience Activity Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|CARE EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Chief Of Party Highlands Resilience Activity|
CARE Chief Of Party Highlands Resilience Activity Jobs 2022
The CARE seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years
- Language: Fluency in English is required (spoken and written).
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in International Development, Agriculture/ Agronomy, Economics, Business, Public Health, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation Engineering, and/or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with livelihoods/food security, agricultural development and/or inclusive market systems programs with a market orientation.
- Experience with rural development, food and nutrition security programming, livelihoods and market development, and/or natural resources management strongly preferred.
- Previous Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or senior management experience on USAID-funded programs is required, including policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Proven exceptional leadership in the design, management, implementation, and M&E of similar-sized international donor-supported programs, with skills in strategic planning and thinking, management, supervision and budgeting, and experience managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple program partner institutions.
- Strong familiarity with USAID collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) principles and approaches preferred.
- Demonstrated skills building and maintaining relationships with host governments, donors, other donor-funded projects and stakeholders, local organizations, and partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated inter-cultural, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing staff and teams.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, as evidenced in previous management positions and programming. Demonstrated commitment to PSHEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Harassment, and Abuse).
- Experience managing required programmatic and financial reporting requirements.
- Fluency in English is required (spoken and written).
- Ability to travel within Ethiopia as required and as security conditions allow.
- The COP will lead the project, providing vision, direction, and technical guidance to and supervising staff and consultants fulfill the project’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee the completion of all technical requirements, including project results and deliverables, in accordance with the project work plan.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with USAID, project partners, and key stakeholders. Serve as the primary liaison among all project stakeholders, including the Agreement Officer and Agreement Officer’s Representation (AO/AOR).
- Manage the project’s operational, financial, and administrative priorities; direct the planning and budgeting processes. Create or adapt management systems in line with CARE’s standard operating procedures – ensuring consistency with project needs, applicable USAID policies and regulations, and relevant national policies and laws.
- Build partnerships among international-, national- and community-level stakeholders
- Design and oversee an annual project cycle in accordance with USAID’s annual planning cycles. Ensure documentation and dissemination of findings, impact, innovations, and lessons learned, and utilize a collaborative and adaptive learning approach to the project cycle.
- Establish and maintain formal and informal communication mechanisms with government, community partners and other stakeholders.
- Participate in government coordination meetings at regional and national levels to discuss program related issues.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.care.org|