Business Support Assistant Job 2023 at Nairobi by WFP Career. WFP, an international NGO Operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Business Support Assistant to join their team.
Business Support Assistant Job 2023 at Nairobi by WFP
United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need. In emergencies, WFP gets food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Business Support Assistant (Programme)
Number of Vacant Post:
- 01 (One) Post
- World Food Programme (WFP)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- 1 Year (initial).
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
- Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication in English is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Follow up on the procurement plan and payment of invoices and/or processing of purchase orders
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|WFP||Security Information Analyst|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Production Manager|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Inventory Governance|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Reconciliation Clerk|
|Rafiki Microfinance Bank||Project Manager|