Biomedical Engineering Expert Job 2023 at Kampala by Enabel Career. Enabel, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Biomedical Engineering Expert to join their team.
Biomedical Engineering Expert Job 2023 at Kampala by Enabel
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements the Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad. Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges: Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality as well as promotes Global Citizenship. With over 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Biomedical Engineering Expert
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in public hospitals and Health Centers , infrastructures, equipment, maintenance and settings;
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in facilitating trainings of medical personnel in the use of medical equipment.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- You provide the necessary technical input in the area of expertise that is in management of medical equipment inorder to achieve the intervention’s technical performance in accordance with national and international norms and standards;
- You organise knowledge building and knowledge management in the thematic area of the management of medical equipment inorder to create an inclusive, informed climate of trust within the intervention/ Project;
- You ensure capacity development of partner entities inorder to contribute to the improvement of their organisation, processes, systems and staff competences.
- You contribute to the implementation of the interventions by providing input for planning, execution, coordination and monitoring and evaluation inorder to ensure that the results of the intervention (outputs-outcomes) are achieved within the set execution deadline.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to show engagement, sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Demonstrated skill in management, planning and reporting in the fields of health facility equipment and infrastructures;
- Ability to produce/adapt short course training on health facility maintenance (equipment and infrastructures) and to train health facility technicians at district level;
- Clear and concise writing skills, good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-actor environment at central a decentralised level;
- Understanding of the health sector dynamics, preferably related to access and quality of care
- Competences in change management, learning and knowledge management.
Interested and Qualified Candidates Apply through https://jobs.enabel.be/go/All-vacancies/4648801/ at the latest by 10/3/2023 and include your application letter and updated CV.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.