Assistant Staff-General Affairs Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel Career. Flexi-Personnel, is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Assistant Staff-General Affairs to join their team.
Assistant Staff-General Affairs Job 2023 at Nairobi by Flexi-Personnel
Flexi-Personnel is a HR firm that offers a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. To grow tenfold by consistently delivering an unmatched customer experience enabled by a progressive culture.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Assistant Staff-General Affairs
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least Five (5) years working experience in performing administrative and/or public relations.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili (reading, writing, and speaking).
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Office and property
- Corporate document
- Any other matters as assigned by the JICA Chief Representative/Senior Representative/Senior Executive
- Perform administrative assignments related to the dispatch of JICA Personnel to Kenya, including logistical arrangements, acquisition of work permits, IDs, and PIN etc., process applications for allowances, benefits, and other welfare programs.
- Logistical arrangements for missions dispatched to Kenya, including VISA applications, accommodation bookings, vehicle hire etc.
- Public relations matters, including media relations (newspaper, magazine, TV, and radio), social media, public relations materials production and event.
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Affinity for teamwork.
- Available to work from 1st April 2023.
- Study abroad or training experience in Japan, including under the ABE Initiative is an added.
To apply send your CV to: https://ats.flexi-personnel.com/jobs or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th March 2023.
Indicate the role applied for and salary expectations on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
View More Jobs:
|Senior Business Analyst|
|One Acre Fund|
|Awards Management Systems and Processes Trainer|
|IRC||Regional Advocacy Coordinator|