Assistant – Licensing and Approvals Job 2023 at Nairobi by CMA Career. CMA, is an independent public agency in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Assistant – Licensing and Approvals to join their team.
Assistant – Licensing and Approvals Job 2023 at Nairobi by CMA
The Capital Markets Authority is an independent public agency established by an Act of Parliament, Cap 485 A under The National Treasury and Planning. The Authority came into being on December 15, 1989 when the Act was passed and was inaugurated in March 1990. The CMA is a regulating body charged with the prime responsibility of supervising, licensing and monitoring the activities of market intermediaries, including the stock exchange and the central depository and settlement system and all the other persons licensed under the Capital Markets Act.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Assistant – Licensing and Approvals
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One) Post
- Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Manager, Deputy, Equity & Other Resources
- Six Months Fixed Term Contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance or business-related.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience would be an added advantage.
- Review applications for approval of equity and debt instruments and for the registration of Collective Investment Schemes.
- Review prospectuses to ensure that the information to the public is accurate and complete and provides full disclosure of material facts Review applications for licensing for market institutions and intermediaries.
- Review applications for private transfers of securities.
- Review notices, announcements and advertisements by market intermediaries and listed companies and make recommendations of the suitability for publication.
- Liaise with the Market Supervision Department to carry out due diligence with regard to the appointment of proposed directors and key personnel of market intermediaries.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high-quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Always dedicated to confidentiality.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before March 17, 2023.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”
View More Jobs:
|Capital Markets Authority (CMA)|
|Global Finance Flex Analyst|
|One Acre Fund|