Assessment and Design Facilitator Job 2023 at Bundibugyo by WVI Career. WVI, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Assessment and Design Facilitator to join their team.
Assessment and Design Facilitator Job 2023 at Bundibugyo by WVI
World Vision International is an ecumenical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to provide care for children in Korea. In 1975, emergency and advocacy work was added to World Vision’s objectives. It is active in over 100 countries with a total revenue including grants, product and foreign donations of USD $3.14 billion. The charity was co-founded in 1950 as World Vision Inc. by Robert Pierce, Kyung-Chik Han and Frank Phillips. It was founded after Pierce was invited to Korea by Han to speak at Young Nak Church, followed by another speech in Seoul. After the breakout of the Korean War weeks later, Pierce and Han continued to collaborate on relief efforts in the region.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Assessment and Design Facilitator
Number of Vacant Post
- World Vision International (WVI)
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Bundibugyo, Uganda
- Programme Coordinator
- Must have a Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Economics, and Statistics and/or Master’s degree qualification is preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in project design, management, planning and budgeting.
- At least two years’ work experience in community engagement, project planning and proposal development is key. Good understanding of logical framework and triangulating clear understanding of theory of change derived from problem tree analysis.
Key Outputs/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall financial management of the project assessment & Design process and to ensure that expenditures are kept within the approved budgets
- Document best practices, lesson learned and success stories about WV Uganda project interventions
- Effectively conduct LEAP-3 assessment process for Alito Assessment and Design Project including primary and secondary data collection, and analysis, meeting with key stakeholders to begin to learn about child well-being.
- Leading and facilitating programme assessment and designing of new Area Programme (Vulnerability Assessment, Gender and Disability Assessment, Conduct Sponsorship Risk Feasibility Assessment and Child protection Assessment (ADAPT).
- Support development of a communication plan with appropriate sponsorship messages tailored for local stakeholders and partners, including children.
- Engage community on understanding of sponsorship management processes and selection criteria of Child Registration
- Identify the wellbeing CONCERNS and C.P Needs/child abuse cases and report in line with child protection policy and guidelines.
- Work with local leaders to protect children from child violations and abuses on child protection.
- Mobilize grassroots organizations, Churches and other civil society organizations on poverty reduction.
- Mobilize government institutions and technical staff in the planning and implementation of AP programme and plans.
- Skills in Project management and implementation.
- Experienced facilitator and a trainer, with capacity and skills to development, contextualize assessment, and design tools.
- Experience of data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing
- Ability to articulate and model our Christian identity and mission in an inclusive way.
- Demonstration of well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work and passion for children.
Advertisement details and Apply Now
View More Jobs:
|Financial Inclusion Consultant|