Analyst/Manager Job 2023 at Nairobi by One Acre Fund Career. One Acre Fund, an international NGO operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Analyst/Manager to join their team.
Analyst/Manager Job 2023 at Nairobi by One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is a social enterprise that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, the organization works with farmers in rural villages throughout Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia, and India.
Using a market-based approach, One Acre Fund facilitates activities and transactions at various levels of the farming value chain, including seed sourcing and market support. In 2020, farmers who worked with One Acre Fund reported 33% in additional profit compared to non-participating farmers.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Analyst/Manager, Office of the CEO
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- One Acre Fund
Last Date to Apply
- 07th June 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in economic development or a relevant field.
- 3 or more years’ experience in consulting, project management or executive support.
- Lead high-priority programmatic work by collaborating with relevant One Acre Fund teams to design and implement strategic improvements to One Acre Fund’s business model.
- Own organizational Governance workstreams to ensure the smooth running of One Acre Fund’s senior leadership bodies, conducting recurring reviews of decision-making bodies, tracking high-level decisions to make sure decision-making at OAF is transparent, inclusive and effective, and coordinating the creation of our annual organizational OKRs.
- Lead general OOCEO administrative tasks to ensure the CEO’s priorities are reflected where appropriate.
- Depending on the level at which this role is hired, you will likely manage a team of OOCEO Analysts / Senior Analysts. You will help ensure their professional development and high-quality project work. This includes conducting weekly check-ins with team members to guide their work and conducting bi-annual professional development reviews.
- Drive major organization-wide initiatives and strategy development by directly implementing the priorities of the CEO and leading change management initiatives that shape the future of One Acre Fund.
- Identify and flag to the CEO potential areas where the organization needs more focus or support. This is done through broad involvement in multiple strategic bodies throughout the organisation.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|Regional Advocacy Coordinator|
|GBV Programme Coordinator|