Ambulance Operator Job 2023 at Nairobi by Mater Misericordiae Hospital Career. Mater Misericordiae Hospital, is committed to be a leading healthcare provider in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Ambulance Operator to join their team.
Ambulance Operator Job 2023 at Nairobi by Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Mater Misericordiae Hospital was opened in 1962 by the Sisters of Mercy, a Catholic Order of Nuns originating from Ireland, three years after registering themselves as the Registered Trustees of an entity under the Perpetual Succession Act (the succeeding legislation after independence).
Vacancy Post Name:
- Ambulance Operator
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum D+ in KCSE.
- Knowledge of Emergency Vehicle Operation from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of First Aid and Basic Life Support from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years proven accident-free driving.
- Maintenance and care for the vehicle by checking its fuel, engine oil, water, tyre pressure, clutch, brakes, and steering fluids ATF, lights, side mirrors, life savers, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, indicators, tool box, gauges and jumpers.
- Minimizing the vehicle running costs by exercising economical driving.
- Providing services to the required standards.
- Drive the ambulance in all types of emergency situations.
- Ensuring that the Hospital vehicle being driven is mechanically viable and safe.
- Ensure proper hand over recording during driver change over.
- Ensuring that all incidents affecting the vehicles are reported in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the vehicles licenses are valid and availed as per the national traffic regulations requirement.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 20th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment process.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online