AFDB Trade Finance Operations Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the AFDB is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Trade Finance Operations position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with AFDB.
AFDB Trade Finance Operations Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 26, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|AFDB EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||African Development Bank (AFDB)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
|Position||Trade Finance Operations|
AFDB Trade Finance Operations Jobs 2022
The African Development Bank (AFDB) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Masters’ degree.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Language proficiency in English and/or French.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- The Financial Sector Department hereby invites suitably qualified individual consultants to submit their interest in providing the services described above. The minimum educational level required will be a Masters’ degree in Business Administration/Management, Economics, International Trade, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline. The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 6 years’ relevant experience spanning business origination, structured trade and commodity finance, corporate banking, transactional corporate finance in a commercial, investment or development bank environment. Familiarity with markets in the various African regional economic blocks namely COMESA/SADC/ECOWAS and a deep understanding of the banking sector in these regions is critical. The incumbent must be proficient in MS Office suite and should be fluent in English and/or French, depending with the region they will focus on. Interested consultants are required to provide information on their capacity and experience indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (CVs, description of similar assignments, etc.) – please see Annex I for the proposed template.
The assignment will include but is not limited to:
- (i) Participation in the planning and execution of project identification missions in selected regional member countries (RMCs) in the specific sectors in which the Bank is active
- (ii) Participation in preliminary evaluation of project proposals to assess their feasibility for financial assistance and/or technical assistance (TA) support by the Bank,
- (iii) Participation in the planning and execution of appraisal and fact-finding missions
- (iv) Preparation of project appraisal reports for presentation to the Bank’s various review committees
- (v) Participation in due diligence missions and negotiation of financial documentation, initiate & participate in knowledge management and learning activities on trade finance, and contribute to dissemination activities such as conferences, workshops and learning programs
- (vi) The incumbent will also provide administrative support on approved projects, as well as draft evaluation reports to assess the expected versus actual attainment of program objectives, outputs and outcomes of various completed projects.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.afdb.org/en/consultants/eoi-trade-finance-operations-pretoria/nairobi/abidjan-regional-50535 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.afdb.org|