Administrator Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots Career. Fundi Bots, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Administrator to join their team.
Administrator Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
Fundi Bots’ mission is to accelerate science learning in Africa. To achieve this, we use practical learning tools like robot-building to improve learning outcomes. Through the process of building robots, the students get practical skills in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer programming and soft skills like project management, teamwork and innovation.
Vacancy Post Name:
Number of Vacant Post
- 03 (Three)
- Fundi Bots
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative Assistant Role.
Key Result Areas:
- Organize weekly team debrief meeting
- Coordinate STEM/Robotics Schools Outreach programs
- Manage reception area by welcoming visitors and directing them to relevant offices;
- Offer appropriate responses to all inquiries presented at the front desk whenever necessary;
- Develop and regularly update a database of the staff contacts, Service Providers, Stake holders as well as partners and start-up contacts;
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, supervise the cleaning crew, ensuring a clean environment;
- Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
- Provide administrative support for operations team, which includes Photocopying and printing appropriate Documents as needed
- Manage all events operations (Preparing venue, invitations, etc.);
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards;
- Oversee events happenings and act quickly to resolve problems-in case of any.
- Conversant with Ms Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and e-mail.
- Event Management
- Organization skills, Interpersonal and Communication skills, Analytical skills, Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and collaboration skills.
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
View More Jobs:
|Senior Human Resources Coordinator|